- Destination NAT (port forwarding, PAT, NAPT) on Juniper SRX series
- Using MF filters to perform CoS based on prefixes in a SRX or J series router
- Using SRX and J series as a packet based router instead a flow based firewall
- Using apply-path in JUNOS config to create dynamical prefix lists under policy options
- Upgrading compact flash cards in Juniper J/SRX routers, EX switches or M/T/TX/MX route engines
Monthly Archives: February 2013
So here we go! Here there will be posts on useful actual hands-on stuff here soon for Networking, *NIX, CDN and SDN. If you have any thoughts on what you want to see on this site email firstname.lastname@example.org.